Information is essential to the development and probably to the long-term survival of any organization. The Information Security Management System involves a series of documents and measures designed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and computer data owned by an organization.
The implementation of SR ISO 27001 provides:
- correct administration and protection of the organization’s information resources;
- the selection of adequate and proportionate security measures;
- trust from stakeholders, especially from customers.
Advantages of implementing the Information Security Management System:
- demonstrating independently that the organization applies and follows existing legislation in the field;
- provides a competitive advantage by demonstrating to the customers that information security is an objective of utmost importance for the organization;
- it shall be independently verified whether the organizational risks related to information security are identified, quantified and administered correctly;
- making available to senior management full data on information security within the organization;
- the management system helps to monitor and continuously improve the performance of the organization.