Implementation Requirements and Recommendations Provide Requirements and Guidance for Establishing, Implementing, Maintaining and Improving an Anti-Bribery Management System for the ISO 37001/2016 Standard Anti-Bribery Management Systems.
The anti-bribery management system contains requirements that address on the following issues:
- declaring management commitment to the implementation of anti-bribery policies,
- adopting a policy and procedures to combat bribery / bribery,
- training in the fight against bribery,
- bribery risk assessment of the processes carried out by the organization,
- implementation of financial control means ,
- commercial or contractual,
- as well as procurement,
- initiation of monitoring and audit procedures leading to a process of continuous improvement.
The advantages of implementing and certifying the ISO 37001 standard:
- strengthening security measures to combat corruption,
- improving the overall performance and capabilities of the organization,
- complying with the legal provisions in force,
- better image than competition or media,
- creating a safe working environment,
- risk assessments for business projects and associates,
- implementation of financial and commercial safety measures,
- establishment of reporting and investigation procedures.